|Bethesda, MD 20814|
Overcast, light rain
Circulator Schedule: Every 10 Minutes
Circulator Hours of Operation:
• Bethesda Metro Station
• Old Georgetown Rd. near Commerce Ln. (Safeway)
• Old Georgetown Rd. between Fairmont Ave. & St. Elmo Ave.
• Old Georgetown Rd. between Cordell Ave. & Del Ray Ave.
• Old Georgetown Rd. near Glenbrook
• Battery Lane, near Bethesda Chevy Chase Rescue Squad
• Battery Lane, adjacent to Battery Lane Park
• Rugby Ave. at Rugby Garage
• Woodmont Ave. between Cordell Ave. & St. Elmo Ave.
• Woodmont Ave. & Norfolk Ave. (Veterans Park)
• Woodmont Ave. across from Metropolitan Garage
• Woodmont Ave. between Edgemoor Ln. & Montgomery Ln.
• Woodmont Ave. & Bethesda Ave.
• Woodmont Ave. at Leland St.
• Wisconsin Ave. across from Stanford St.
• Bradley Blvd. near Strathmore St.
• Bradley Blvd. between Strathmore St. & Wellington Dr.
• Arlington Rd. between Bradley Blvd. & Bethesda Ave.
• Arlington Rd. between Bethesda Ave. & Elm St. (Giant)
• Arlington Rd. & Montgomery Ln.
Click here for the downloadable pdf map of the new Circulator route.
There are three Circulators on route and arrive at each stop every 10-15 minutes. During rush hour, three circulators are on route to help decrease your travel time and get your on you way.
The Bethesda Circulator connects riders to 8 public parking garages, the Bethesda Metro Station and 20 convenient stops along the way that get you to and from your favorite Bethesda destinations.